Lilly Holiday The Myth, the Mother.

Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF? Bull dude.

I don't know how I managed to get almost nothing done from Monday's list but what can I say that's jut how I roll.

As far as work goes I'm pleased say that I'm no longer booth rent I'm commission which in turn means that I can make a livable income! Woot! I still how ever have yet to go color shopping, damn it.

As for the Artist of the month or rather Artists the husband and wife team of Brook and Jason has hung there art in the salon and it looks great! They'll be putting up their bio and info in the next week and having a reception at the end of the month.

Check out there work here and they also have an Etsy page (The link is on their page).

Burlesque-

Have not gotten one thing done except for find out when the ballet classes are. I went and checked out the Stage 7 dance studio and the teacher Iery seems delightfully nutty and I can wear normal work out gear and move up to point shoes. The very same shoe that I've had a "mild" obsession with since I was a little girl. But then again who hasn't?

I'm going to the Library today to try and check out a etiquette book reading them seems to make the world a better place always.

Anyways that's all the of up dates I have for now.

Love and Excelsior!
Leia




No comments:

Post a Comment