Lilly Holiday The Myth, the Mother.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I effen hate my coworkers

I know stylists can be catty and fucking retarded. There is this little that happens when you put a bunch of women and gay men together, it's called Fuckery. Fuckery is that time when you look around and realize that some of the people around are fucktards (ie Rude, stupid, plain mean a mixture of all those.) And you think to your self what the hell is this shit?

I was at the shop christmas party none of us really wanted to be there. But I was planning on being friendly and then leaving, suck it up it's only tonight kinda thing. However no idea that my coworkers could be so fucking rude, durning the dinner I was called a drunk (I'd had two glasses of wine), my white elephant give torn part because of the wrapping paper, and get ready for this bulimic! Yeah! what great work environment I'm going to return to! My roommate was having a panic attack because they were being so mean and awful.

I like how no one would look at one of the bigger girls eating cake and say "You're REALLY going to eat all of that?"
But they will however laugh every time I come back from the bath room. "So that's how you stay so thin!"

okay I'm slender I am but I am by no means rile thin. That and even if I was what a god awful thing to say to someone.

In stead to jumping across the table at them or starting world war 3 which would've ended in me quitting at the christmas party I simply stated that they were being rude and started praying in earnest for the dinner to end.

So now half my coworkers won't look me in the face, I'm hoping it's do to shame acting like school yard bullies when your a good ten years older than me, rad. And one of the girls that I don't really get a long still is making comments! So now it's like open verbal warfare however the problem with this is that not that it's uncomfortable work place, no no NO! it's the fact that the dumb bitch doesn't understand when I'm being a smart ass. I feel like if I put my blow dryer up to this girls ear you could dry your hair on the other side of her fucking horse faced head. God damn it.

I effen hate my coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment